Re: Press release ready? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Press release ready?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I'm still working on a quote.   Aside from the lack of a quote, are we all
> = OK=20
> on the press release?  I'd like to get it to the translators by tuesday,
> if= =20
> possible.
>
> --=20
> -Josh Berkus

Here's my list of unresolved issues:

* "The best has gotten even better"  -- does the wording on this need to be
changed? Should it be dropped?

* Complete list of changes -- says to look at the history file, points to a
readme file, the url doesn't exist....   This whole paragraph needs to be
reworked.  Have we settled on a url for this?   ( I thought it was going to
be something like http://www.advocacy.postgresql.org/changes/73/ )

* List of companies in about us -- Are we comfortable with the list of
companies that were pulled from news articles? Should we add in a government
agency? IIRC The FREDII website (http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/) runs
on PostgreSQL.

Robert Treat