Re: Press release ready? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Press release ready?
Date
Re: Press release ready?  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Robert,

> * "The best has gotten even better"  -- does the wording on this need to be
> changed? Should it be dropped?

I'm ambivalent; I don't think it does any harm, but am not that thrilled with
it either.

> * Complete list of changes -- says to look at the history file, points to a
> readme file, the url doesn't exist....   This whole paragraph needs to be
> reworked.  Have we settled on a url for this?   ( I thought it was going to
> be something like http://www.advocacy.postgresql.org/changes/73/ )

Did someone volunteer to put this page up?  Anyone? Beuller?

> * List of companies in about us -- Are we comfortable with the list of
> companies that were pulled from news articles? Should we add in a government
> agency? IIRC The FREDII website (http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/) runs
> on PostgreSQL.

The supplied list is somewhat off-the-cuff.   I volunteer you to put together
a better list.   :-)

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions