Re: forName finds Driver but getConnection doesn't - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dennis King
Subject Re: forName finds Driver but getConnection doesn't
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Another typo. Sorry. I'm using 'postgresql'. I've tried every
imaginable variant. I'm thinking I need to compile my own version
instead of using Red Hat's. Though of course 7.2.2 won't compile,
errors regarding classes ResultSet and Statement not declared as
abstract for not declaring methods. 7.2.3, here I come. Unless
someone can suggest a better way to get at usable binaries with jdbc
support.

Thanks everyone for your help. It sounds like I'm doing everything
right, but something somewhere you don't usually touch is wrong.

=== message truncated ===