Re: forName finds Driver but getConnection doesn't - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Barry Lind
Subject Re: forName finds Driver but getConnection doesn't
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dennis,

This might be a long shot but I noticed the following in your emails:

You appear to be doing both:
-Djdbc.drivers=org.postgresql.Driver
and
Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");

Only one or the other should be necessary.  Perhaps because you are
using both methods to load the driver, you are seeing a problem, just a
guess.

thanks,
--Barry