Re: DRAFT: v7.3 Release Announcement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Shane McChesney
Subject Re: DRAFT: v7.3 Release Announcement
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Geoff,

Well done, I think this is great.

Minor copy tweaks, suggestions only, hopefully not too pedantic:

In this passage, "again" connotes that it wasn't good for a while
there or something:

From:
proudly announces that the "best is better again"
To:
proudly announces that "The best has gotten even better!"