Re: LDAP authentication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fathi Ben Nasr
Subject Re: LDAP authentication
Date
List pgsql-general

Create a file named postgresql in your /etc/pam.d/ directory with this
content
#%PAM-1.0
auth required /lib/security/pam_ldap.so #nullok #set_secrpc
account required /lib/security/pam_ldap.so

and something like this in your pg_hba.conf
host all 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 pam

It worked for me. Unfortunately/fortunatly you have to create each user who
will
acces the database but this can be done easily (i.e. through a php script
on an
autheticated web location)

Fathi Ben Nasr

Tommi Mäkitalo a écrit :

> Postgresql supports pam. And there is pam_ldap. I haven't tried out yet.
But