Re: referential integrity violation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mk@fashaf.co.za
Subject Re: referential integrity violation
Date
List pgsql-general
Yes but i am submitting a null value, i submit nothing for slip_printer and i get that error. Same goes for any value
thatis not restrcited by NOT NULL, the reason i dont restrict them to null is that i want it to be able to be empty. So
istill dont get it :) From what i can tell i may as well make everything NOT NULL and creat a dummy entry to reference
tofor NULL values.

hope that makes sense :)

Merritt

Attachment