Re: [JDBC] Out of memory error on huge resultset - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From snpe
Subject Re: [JDBC] Out of memory error on huge resultset
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This code work for me :Connection db = DriverManager.getConnection(url,user,passwd);PreparedStatement st =
db.prepareStatement("begin;declarec1 cursor for

select * from a");st.execute();st = db.prepareStatement("fetch 100 in c1");ResultSet rs =
st.executeQuery();//rs.setFetchSize(100);while(rs.next() ) {    s = rs.getString(1);    System.out.println(s);}st =
db.prepareStatement("commit");st.execute();st.close();db.close();

regards
Haris Peco