Re: Trigger regression test output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: Trigger regression test output
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 03 October 2002 02:31 pm, Tom Lane wrote:
> Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> One thing that confuses me though is that the build options have been
> like this for a long time (at least since 7.1).  Why haven't you seen
> this problem before?  Did you recently change the way the RPMs build
> contrib?

Yes, I recently changed that to use the default make instead of the horribly
cobbled thing I was using.  But it broke regression, which I didn't check
when I built the 7.2.2-1PGDG set (I had done a regression test with
7.2.2-0.1PGDG, which had the old kludge for contrib).
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio