Re: Output format revisited - booleans - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Output format revisited - booleans
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 06:43:39PM -0700, Garo Hussenjian wrote:
> Is it possible to configure a boolean to output 1/0 rather than t/f by
> default?

I don't know for sure, but there are several functions in pg_proc, not listed by \df. They (I beleive) cover these
functions. For example, there are two functions:

      Result data type       |          Name          | Argument data types
 boolean                     | boolin                 |
 integer                     | boolout                |

I don't know what they do however. Maybe you can look at the code?