Re: problem with new autocommit config parameter and jdbc - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From snpe
Subject Re: problem with new autocommit config parameter and jdbc
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Monday 09 September 2002 11:03 pm, Rod Taylor wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-09-09 at 17:04, snpe wrote:
> > I'm use 'autocommit=false' and have problem with psql
> > When any commnad is lost, then next commnad get error for transactions
> > (simple select command).BTW
> >
> > snpe> select * from org_ba;
> > ERROR: relation org_ba does not exists
> > snpe> select * from org_ban;
> > ERROR: current transactions is aborted, queries ignored until end of
> > transaction block
> > snpe> rollback;
> > ROLLBACK
> > snpe> select * from org_ban;
>
> Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't that the expected behaviour when
> autocommit is turned off?
I get this every time.When exists command with error next command don't work
without explicit rollback and commit (this is not for psql, this error get in
with JDeveloper - JDBC driver).When autocommit=ture all is fine

haris peco