Re: PostgresQL or PHP bug? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: PostgresQL or PHP bug?
Date
List pgsql-general
I don't see anything obvious but have a look at the rows it is considering
duplicates. Are they the same list each time? By the way, it looks like
you're connect()ing once for each query you are executing. You should only
connect once at the beginning of the program.

Hope this helps,