Re: Columns in views - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martijn van Oosterhout
Subject Re: Columns in views
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I think if you check check the system tables you'll find there is a table
with the same name as the view which is empty. So you can get the
information the same way as you can for a normal table. This is how psql
shows the columns for a view.