Re: v7.2.2 packaged ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: v7.2.2 packaged ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 22 August 2002 11:28 pm, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Okay, just packaged it up (too fast for you Lamar? *grin*) ...

Just got the cvs checkout of REL7_2_STABLE downloaded... :-)  Oh well.  I can
possibly get an RPM pushed out tomorrow evening (I'm out of the office and
out of town most of the day tomorrow fixing an errant transmitter).  Time to
load the line up another half hour.... :-)

> I put the
> files in /pub/source/v7.2.2-prerelease for now, but will rename the
> directory to purely v7.2.2 tomorrow afternoon and put out an announcement,
> just to give 12 or so hours for ppl to confirm that the packaging doesn't
> have any bugs in it ...

Time for me to play catchup.  I wasn't expecting it quite _that_ fast, no.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio