Need Help for select - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Andre Schubert
Subject Need Help for select
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi all,

i need help to build a select query or plpgsql-fucntion
for the following tables.

create table a (
id int,
name varchar(20)
)

create table b (
a_id int,
c_id int
)

create table c (
b_id int,
d_id int
)

create table d (
id int,
name varchar(20)
)
Is it possible to build a select query that selects d.name for each a.name where
a.id = b.a_id and d.id = c.d_id and each b.c_id must exist in c.b_id.

Example:
a:          b:             c  :           d:id | name      a_id | c_id    b_id | d_id    id |  name
A_Name2   1   |   2       2  |  1      2  | D_Name23  | A_Name3    2   |   1       3  |  2      3  | D_Name34  |
A_Name4   3   |   3       4  |  2                3   |   4       5  |  3         4   |   5

i wish to have to following result:
A_Name1 | D_Name1
A_Name3 | D_Name2
A_Name4 | D_Name3

I hope someone could understand the problem

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english