Re: ECPG and dynamic SQL - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Jim Parker
Subject Re: ECPG and dynamic SQL
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
The app GtkSQL does what you need, but it is implimented in libpq.  It will
give you a general idea of how to do it.

Do a google search.

There is another app that is similar (libpq also) a little less complex, so
easier to follow, called dbui-0.4.0  A Google search will give you a URL

cheers
Jim Parker