UDFs, table functions, returning rows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vasco Amaral
Subject UDFs, table functions, returning rows
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi everyone,

I've posted already this message in the pgsql-novice but I got no reply.

I'm trying to find some information/examples on how to build C/C++ UDF's
for PostgreSQL, and I'm probably not looking in the right places...

In fact, I need some descriptions on how to build a Table function that gets a
row and returns a new resulting row. Some information on the data structures
to deal with etc...

Does anyone can help me?

regards,
Vasco