pgadminII stopped working - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From K Anderson
Subject pgadminII stopped working
Date
List pgadmin-support
For several months I have been using pgadmin II with the greatest of ease but then just recently it stopped working.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but no such luck.

What happens is the pgadminII splash screen comes up then the application minimizes.

Then nothing after that.  On the task bar the application item flashes.

I did try getting it going in safe mode, which it did do it's normal thing.  I've already tried disabling just about
everythingas far as startup aps and such but still no such luck.

In the time that it was working then suddenly not working nothing was installed, removed or reconfigured on the system.