Re: pgadminII stopped working - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadminII stopped working
Date
List pgadmin-support

It sounds like it's actually moving off-screen. If you run regedit
<disclaimer>having made a backup first in case something goes
wrong</disclaimer> and browse to:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\pgAdmin II

Then either delete the pgAdmin II key (which will remove all your
settings for pgAdmin), or remove values (on the left) such as Height,
Width, Top & Left.

Regards, Dave.