Re: Trouble with NULL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Thomas O'Dowd
Subject Re: Trouble with NULL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Hoanui,

= NULL and IS NULL are not the same thing :) Don't you see that you are
using completely different SQL statements in the java example and in
the query above it? You should always use the IS NULL version when you
want to see if something is null, comparing to NULL doesn't work.

Also, the parameterIndex in the PreparedStatement.set() methods below
should be numbered from 1. 0 is out of range.

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs