Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: HEADS UP: Win32/OS2/BeOS native ports
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 3 May 2002, Travis Hoyt wrote:

> Will there really be a need for a BeOS development with the sale of Be to
> Palm?  Is BeOS even still available?  It might not be worth the time to
> develop for BeOS until you see what Palm decides to do with the software.

Note that the changes I'm making are to make use of what is available
through the libapr API that the Apache group has developed ... so, as long
as they have the hooks in for BeOS, we will ... doesn't mean PgSQL will
actually have makefiles for, and will compile under it, unless someone
*with* BeOS steps forward, but alot of the core functionality that has
held back native ports should work ...