Re: Odd(?) RI-trigger behavior - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Odd(?) RI-trigger behavior
Date
Re: Odd(?) RI-trigger behavior  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
En Thu, 18 Apr 2002 20:43:54 -0700 (PDT)
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> escribió:

> I agree that name is better, I wasn't sure if we'd reached a consensus on
> it or if the conversation drifted away due to the fact that noone was
> looking at it at the time.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2001-09/msg00234.php

Nobody opposed to the idea of name ordering in that thread.

But note that this is on TODO:

* Allow user to control trigger firing order

That probably means that the user should have some reasonable way to
change the name, besides fiddling with system catalogs.

"Siempre hay que alimentar a los dioses, aunque la tierra este seca" (Orual)