Re: using Date and setObject() - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Thomas O'Dowd
Subject Re: using Date and setObject()
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Never tried it but what about using setObject(java.sql.Date)
                                                   ^^^

The big difference between the objects of course is that the
java.sql.Date only holds the date part and not the time part.

Tom.

Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs