Re: pg_dump is broken in CVS tip - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Neil Conway
Subject Re: pg_dump is broken in CVS tip
Date
Re: pg_dump is broken in CVS tip  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 18:59:33 -0400
"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I said:
> > This will generate the problem:
>
> >     create table t1 (f1 int primary key);
>
> >     create table t2 (f1 int references t1);
>
> Actually, I find that I get the double declaration of t1_pkey even
> without t2.  Either we're not using quite the same sources, or the
> problem is platform-dependent.  I can dig into it if you cannot
> reproduce it ...

Curious -- I was previously using ~1 week old sources, and I was
unable to reproduce the problem (using either the original
test-case or the one provided above: neither has any problems).
When I built the current CVS code, both test-case exhibits the
problem quite obviously. Therefore, it seems that the problem
has been introduced recently.

I'll investigate...

Cheers,

Neil

P.S. Tom, would you mind adding my IP to your spam whitelist?
Your spam-blocking software rejects my emails.

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC