Re: pg_dump is broken in CVS tip - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_dump is broken in CVS tip
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Neil Conway <nconway@klamath.dyndns.org> writes:
> Curious -- I was previously using ~1 week old sources, and I was
> unable to reproduce the problem (using either the original
> test-case or the one provided above: neither has any problems).
> When I built the current CVS code, both test-case exhibits the
> problem quite obviously. Therefore, it seems that the problem
> has been introduced recently.

[ scratches head ... ]  I think most of the major recent changes
have been schema related, so this is quite likely my fault.  Let
me know if you need help debugging it.

> P.S. Tom, would you mind adding my IP to your spam whitelist?
> Your spam-blocking software rejects my emails.

24.102.202.* whitelisted; let me know if that's not the correct
IP range for you.  (Although you might think I'm blocking most
of the net, I still get a depressingly large amount of spam ---
and that's not even counting the Klez virus that seems to be
deliberately targeting my jpeg-info alter ego ... grumble ...)