Re: pg_dump is broken in CVS tip - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: pg_dump is broken in CVS tip
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Neil Conway <nconway@klamath.dyndns.org> writes:
> > Curious -- I was previously using ~1 week old sources, and I was
> > unable to reproduce the problem (using either the original
> > test-case or the one provided above: neither has any problems).
> > When I built the current CVS code, both test-case exhibits the
> > problem quite obviously. Therefore, it seems that the problem
> > has been introduced recently.
>
> [ scratches head ... ]  I think most of the major recent changes
> have been schema related, so this is quite likely my fault.  Let
> me know if you need help debugging it.

Tom, did you see his patch posted a few hours ago.  Did that fix it?  I
can apply.

> > P.S. Tom, would you mind adding my IP to your spam whitelist?
> > Your spam-blocking software rejects my emails.
>
> 24.102.202.* whitelisted; let me know if that's not the correct
> IP range for you.  (Although you might think I'm blocking most
> of the net, I still get a depressingly large amount of spam ---
> and that's not even counting the Klez virus that seems to be
> deliberately targeting my jpeg-info alter ego ... grumble ...)

Have you read my spam blocking article and tools:
http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/spam

It blocks ~70-80% with no false blocks.

Pennsylvania19026