Re: Archives - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Archives
Date
Re: Archives  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Gavin Sherry wrote:
> I have been unable to successfully search the mailing list archives off of
> archives.postgresql.org for a few days now. Just me, or does anyone else
> experience this behaviour as well?

Yes, it has been down for a long time, months.  Marc knows and is
working on it.  I use:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql

In fact, I recommended to Vince that we point to this as our official
archives until we get ours fixed.  Haven't heard back from him.

Pennsylvania19026