Re: Archives - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Barwick
Subject Re: Archives
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 21:46, you wrote:
> Gavin Sherry wrote:
> > I have been unable to successfully search the mailing list archives off
> > of archives.postgresql.org for a few days now. Just me, or does anyone
> > else experience this behaviour as well?
>
> Yes, it has been down for a long time, months.  Marc knows and is
> working on it.  I use:
>
>     http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql
>
> In fact, I recommended to Vince that we point to this as our official
> archives until we get ours fixed.  Haven't heard back from him.

Viable alternative:

http://geocrawler.com/lists/3/Databases/

Archives the lists and not the newsgroups, so should be
more comprehensive and seems pretty up-to-date.

(BTW, geocrawler seems to use PostgreSQL, see:
http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20001112.php3 )

Ian Barwick