Re: using syslog to capture RAISE notices - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: using syslog to capture RAISE notices
Date
List pgsql-general
Strange. I see this in 7.2 elog.c:

    #ifdef ENABLE_SYSLOG
        /* Write to syslog, if enabled */
        if (Use_syslog >= 1)
        {
            int         syslog_level;

            switch (lev)
            {
                case DEBUG:
                    syslog_level = LOG_DEBUG;
                    break;
                case NOTICE:
                    syslog_level

I assume you compiled with syslog enabled by configure?  Are you seeing
anything in syslog or are you just lacking the plpgsql RAISE?