Archive search (was: pg_class -> reltuples?) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ian Barwick
Subject Archive search (was: pg_class -> reltuples?)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 07 March 2002 23:11, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Neil Conway wrote:
>
> > P.S. I tried to search the archives, but archives.postgresql.org is so
> > slow, it's basically unusable. So my apologies if this has already been
> > discussed...
>
> Yes, it is hampering me from researching some of these patches too, and
> fts is completely down.  If I could just get a web page of all the
> threads (forget searching), I would be happy. The archives site contents
> hasn't been updated since Feb 28.

maybe google?

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=comp.databases.postgresql.hackers

Though a cursory glance shows some mails which went over the
list aren't there, particularly the most recent threads are pretty patchy, pun
unintended..

Ian Barwick