Re: Status of index location patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jim Buttafuoco
Subject Re: Status of index location patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce,

I stopped all work on this since people seemed confused about the
tablespace/location words.   I don't think enough of the "core" team likes
this idea.  Am I wrong here?  Did I explain the patch good enough?

Please let me know,  I still am planning on doing it for internal use.  I
would prefer that it was a standard feature.  If you think I should still
pursue this, let me know what I need to do to get it off the ground.

Thanks for your help
Jim