Re: Clues about tables fileformat - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Clues about tables fileformat
Date
List pgsql-general
The short answer is that you will need to modify tqual.c and have some
of those routines return 'true' all the time.  I think
HeapTupleSatisfiesSnapshot() is the one you want.  Recompile and install
and a query on the table will show you the data, or at least it should.

Make sure you back up your /data file before trying this and restore
them once you have COPY'ed out the table you want.