Re: Ready to branch 7.2/7.3 ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: Ready to branch 7.2/7.3 ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
We're planning on ... this is a 'sore point' that I've been arguing for
several releases yet ... I still feel the branch should be made *on
release date* and not several weeks later ... I think this is the first
release where we will do the branch prior to the minor being released, so,
I guess, as time goes on, we'll get closer to what I've wanted for ages :)