Re: Full Text Indexing... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Snow
Subject Re: Full Text Indexing...
Date
List pgsql-general
I have found that the current open source/free Full Text Index options out
there at the moment all waste alot of disk space, and are simply not an
option for thousands of large documents to be hosted on a fairly small
workgroup server.  I am starting work on my own that will use alot less
space and I think that is the only option at this time (roll your own).

- Andrew