Re: PostgreSQL v7.2 Final Release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lamar Owen
Subject Re: PostgreSQL v7.2 Final Release
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 05 February 2002 12:11 pm, Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:
> Hannu Krosing <hannu@tm.ee> writes:
> > What about pl/python

> There is no shared python library. Linking in static libraries in
> dynamic extensions doesn't work on most platforms.

That's what I thought, but wasn't sure.

Oh, I'm building NLS-capable RPM's as I write this; expect an upload shortly.
The NLS file list mechanism munged the execute permission for the initscript,
so I had to track that down before release.  Hopefully this last build will
have the right perms.

I even have the release announcement composed in kmail waiting for a fully
successful build.....
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio