Re: JDBC driver - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Isaac Sparrow
Subject Re: JDBC driver
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I've seen the same behavior using JBoss + tomcat with connection pools. My
postgres db lives on a machine that shuts down over night. JBoss and Tomcat
have to be restarted for the connection pools to function correctly when the
db comes back on-line.

Isaac Sparrow
Staff Engineer
VisiComp, Inc.
http://www.visicomp.com

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
1060 5A07 F6EC B2B3 9AAA 3EA5 7B79 EFE1 6397 4F47
Get my public key at:
http://www.concentric.net/~issparow

Work Rule: Leave of Absence (for an Operation):
    We are no longer allowing this practice.  We wish to discourage any
thoughts that you may not need all of whatever you have, and you should not
consider having anything removed.  We hired you as you are, and to have
anything removed would certainly make you less than we bargained for.