Problem with function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From qradius@qnet.com.pe
Subject Problem with function
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi!
Please ; i have a function denfined as:

create function nr_renewLease(varchar(15),interval)
returns integer as '
DECLARE
 local_address ALIAS FOR $1;
 lease_duration ALIAS FOR $2;
BEGIN
  update nr_lease set expires=now()+lease_duration where
  address=local_address;
END;
return 1;
'
language 'plpgsql';

when I calle the functions as:

select nr_renewLease('192.168.100.1','20 seconds');

I get the follow error:

ERROR:  Function 'nr_renewlease()' does not exist
    Unable to identify a function that satisfies the given
argument types
    You may need to add explicit typecasts

But I don't know why, since I can see sintaxis of my function
is fine, and the passed arguments are fine, Can you help me,
if exists some detail I am not seeing?

I can see that this error message also appears when a function
that doesn't exists is called, but my function exists!

Thank you.

Regards.

Ernesto Freyre

Este mensaje fue enviado a trav�s de Qnet
http://www.qnet.com.pe