pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql State ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From momjian@postgresql.org
Subject pgsql/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql State ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    01/09/17 11:54:50

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql: Statement.java

Log message:
    I'm attaching a patch which fixes the corruption in strings caused
    by escape processing in the SQL statement. I've tested this for a
    while now and it appears to work well. Previously string data
    with {d was getting corrupt as the {d was being stripped regardless
    of whether it was an escape code or not.

    I also added checking for time and timestamp escape processing strings
    as per 11.3 in the specification. The patch is against the latest
    CVS.

    Thomas O'Dowd