Re: Error in trying to dump any database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Weinberg
Subject Re: Error in trying to dump any database
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks . . .

We did compile with gcc 2.95.2 but I think that something else may be
going on here.  Other machines with the same version of os (linux) and
libraries do not have this problem.  I tried moving the pg_dump binary
(and preloading the libpg library, verified with ldd) and it give the
same problem.  And I moved the executable and library from the problem
machine to the working one and no problem!

Colin Campbell wrote on Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:42:21 +1000