Re: build fixes - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Liam Stewart
Subject Re: build fixes
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 10:47:41AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> OK, I fixed the first one with:
>
>         snprintf(PQerrormsg, PQERRORMSG_LENGTH,
>              "ident_unix: unknown local user with uid %d\n", peercred.uid);
>                                                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whoops..you can tell I was just trying to get a clean build..

> In the following patch, is it correct to make ECPGd_cardinality = 1 or
> should it be put at the end of the list?

Well, I just maintained the alphabetical ordering there. Unless there's
code that depends on the specific integer values of the enumerations, it
shouldn't make a difference. Next time I'll just submit a bug to hackers
instead of delving into code I don't know all that well.

Liam

--
Liam Stewart :: Red Hat Canada, Ltd. :: liams@redhat.com