Re: re: 7.1.2 and foreign key unique constraint. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From patrick keshishian
Subject Re: re: 7.1.2 and foreign key unique constraint.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions.  I was hoping for a
solution that would not require me to break apart any of the
tables or employ new ones.

But apparently i have no choice.

One would think that there would a such a construct defined in
SQL for specifying a field in a table with restriction placed on
its values based on values in a 'foreign table field'.

I'm sure i wouldn't be the only person that would utilize such a
feature.

Thanks again,

--
patrick keshishian