Re: button tag problem - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Rene-Raphael
Subject Re: button tag problem
Date
List pgsql-php
Le mercredi 25 juillet 2001, à 10:23, GH a écrit :<excerpt><excerpt>

</excerpt>

<<input type=image value="bling bling" src="img/dir/mkbutton.php">

You get the same functionality only it actually works.

You could quite simply hack out a PHP function using GD to generate the

images:

function mkbutton($text)

{

    gd_image_stuffage...

    blah blah

    header('Type: text/image'); /* or whatever */

    gd_send_image() or whatever

    return((bool) gd_stuff_was_successful)

}

I haven't been In The Code in a while, and the gd stuff is all quite
well

documented so just go Look It Up. This method sholud work very well.

</excerpt>

name"foo" value="abc" src="img/foo.jpg"> before to use the BUTTON tag
</color>and in PHP 4, at my knowledge, i received two dimension coords
like $foo_x = 125 and $foo_y=256. Not very useful for transmit a

</color>Put primary key in a HIDDEN tag is not low cost solution
because of you must create a form <<FORM ...> <<INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" >
* n times <</FORM> for each rows of a list. In a admin program, i like
to see list and edit only one tuple in a cool HTML page.

I insist because of i do not find a better solution ... and if this
TAG was created by W3C and my favorite browser support it, i will use
it alone until IE and Netscape will support international standards.
Do not not hesitate to send me postcard to my lost island!

A happy and lonely Macintosh user who do not appreciate trust.

Le mercredi 25 juillet 2001, à 10:23, GH a écrit :

> <input type=image value="bling bling" src="img/dir/mkbutton.php">
> You get the same functionality only it actually works.
> You could quite simply hack out a PHP function using GD to generate the
> images:
> function mkbutton($text)
> {
>     gd_image_stuffage...
>     blah blah
>     header('Type: text/image'); /* or whatever */
>     gd_send_image() or whatever
>     return((bool) gd_stuff_was_successful)
> }
>
> I haven't been In The Code in a while, and the gd stuff is all quite
> well
> documented so just go Look It Up. This method sholud work very well.

I tried <input type=image name"foo" value="abc" src="img/foo.jpg">
before to use the BUTTON tag and in PHP 4, at my knowledge, i received
two dimension coords like $foo_x = 125 and $foo_y=256. Not very useful
for transmit a primary key ...