Re: Re: PASSWORD() function for postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wsheldah@lexmark.com
Subject Re: Re: PASSWORD() function for postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-general

For that matter, you could write a perl function using perl's built-in crypt()
function.  I'm not sure if it's exactly identical to what mysql does, though I
strongly suspect that it is.

Philip Hallstrom <philip%adhesivemedia.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 07/23/2001
02:13:27 PM