Re: Cygwin contrib patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Jason Tishler
Subject Re: Cygwin contrib patch
Date
Re: Cygwin contrib patch  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-patches
Bruce,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 05:38:19PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Patch applied.

Thanks.

> I manually updated dblink because it was too new for your patch.

Actually, I forgot to supply the "-d" option to cvs update -- just like
I usually do.  Sigh...

Attached is a patch to deal with the ones that I missed the first time
around.  I tested this patch under Cygwin and Linux.

Note that I only changed dblink's Makefile in the most minimal way
to fix the link problem under Cygwin (i.e., use the link rule from
Makefile.shlib instead).  dblink's Makefile should probably be further
patched to be consistent with the other PostgreSQL Makefiles.

The procedure to apply the patch is as follows:

    $ # save the attachment as /tmp/contrib2.patch
    $ cd contrib
    $ patch -p0 </tmp/contrib2.patch

Thanks,
Jason

--
Jason Tishler
Director, Software Engineering       Phone: 732.264.8770 x235

Attachment