Outer join does not report rows with null values - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Subject Outer join does not report rows with null values
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Mirek Hankus (M.Hankus@ce3.pl) reports a bug with a severity of 4

Short Description
Outer join does not report rows with null values

Long Description
I'm running two databases (7.1.2). Same structure, the only difference is data stored in them. When I run same query
withouter join
it returns only rows with coresponding rows in both tables, and no rows with null values (as it should report). In the
otherdatabase query works fine (returns coresponding rows and rows with no coresponding values).
I'know that it is impospble to reproduce, so I report it only for your information.

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report