Re: AGAIN: still no answer ... peter, or anybody knowledgeable, please .... - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: AGAIN: still no answer ... peter, or anybody knowledgeable, please ....
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
> dear all,
>
> unfortunately the jdbc1 driver can't be compiled.
> there are several errors popping up when compiling --with-java and also
> when i try to compile the jdbc interface individually:
>
> i already figured out two mistypings in the Statement.java file in
> src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc1/Statement.java
>
> 1. in the first line peter wrote 'nackage' instead of 'package'

I don't see that error in the current sources.

> 2. on line 291 peter wrote
> if (result != null && ((org.postgresql.ResultSet)result.reallyResultSet())
> instead of
> if (result != null && ((org.postgresql.ResultSet)result).reallyResultSet())

The current CVS sources look wrong to me.  It has:

  if (result != null) && ((org.postgresql.ResultSet)result.reallyResultSet())

Shouldn't this be:

  if (result != null && ((org.postgresql.ResultSet)result.reallyResultSet()))

Not sure if the extra parens are needed for:

  if (result != null && ((org.postgresql.ResultSet)result).reallyResultSet())

Comments?