Re: Build fails for pl/tcl on OpenBSD - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Hentosh
Subject Re: Build fails for pl/tcl on OpenBSD
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 08:48:51PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:

> > Anyway, the problem here seems to be that the tclConfig.sh file does not
> > provide a variable that gives a hint where to look for include files.
>
> 'Twould be nicer if it did that, all right.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Yup. I think that is an oversight for tcl. I looked at 8.3.3 and it is
the same as 8.3.2.  The best you can do is the default place is
$(TCL_PREFIX)/include. But even that can be overridden by tcl's

 configure --includedir=<nowheregood>

directive.  So anyone know where one submits issues for TCL at these days?