Re: [DOCS] Better Features document? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: [DOCS] Better Features document?
Date
Re: [DOCS] Better Features document?  (Joel Burton <jburton@scw.org>)
List pgsql-general
Sounds great.

I have collected some comments from people about PostgreSQL vs. other
databases at:

    ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/comparison.mbox

This may help.  You can also link to the docs and my book at:

    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

to give people more detailed information about the features.  I think
such a page would be a great idea.  I can help too.