Prompt question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Russell Hires
Subject Prompt question
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

I'm not currently subscribed to the list, but I do have a question. I'm
currently running version 7.0.3 (compiled myself using debuild) on
debian-m68k potato. When I start psql, my prompt doesn't look like every
example I've seen. The examples are like this: "mydb=>" My prompt looks like
this: "test=#" (no quotes, of course) I don't know if this is significant or
not, obviously it is in Linux, but in Postgres I don't know.

Thank you for any thought you may offer on this subject.

Russell

  _its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
  _it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"