Re: Alternate locations of DB's - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Larry Rosenman
Subject Re: Alternate locations of DB's
Date
List pgsql-general
What's wrong with:

pg_ctl -D /some/place/number1 -o "-p 5432 -i"
pg_ctl -D /some/place/number2 -o "-p 5433 -i"
pg_ctl -D /some/other/place   -o "-p 6432 -i"

Larry
* Adam Lang <aalang@rutgersinsurance.com> [001026 14:33]:

--
Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler